At the turn of the 20th century, the Disney World managers created one of the most spectacular waterfront Resort Hotels in the world. The called this resort Disney's BoardWalk Inn. The resort is nestled along the shimmering Crescent Lake and within a walking distance to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
At the twilight years of 20th century, the Disney World managers created one of the most spectacular waterfront Resort Hotels in the world. The called this resort Disney's BoardWalk Inn. The resort is nestled along the shimmering Crescent Lake and within a walking distance to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
You would want to visit this great resort especially for the following facilities; the pool with Waterslide that is located on the ever popular Luna Park Pool, The Flying Fish Cafe with its delightful signature dining and the Bike Rentals that allow guests in the resort to visit most of the Disney facilities in Lake Buena Vista.
Accommodation in this resort is divided into five broad categories as follows:
- Standard View - These rooms offer the views of Disney's BoardWalk Inn Gardens, Leisure Pool or Parking Area and cost US$ 366 per night. They contain 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed.
- Water View - For US$470 you will get to enjoy the views of Disney's BoardWalk or Crescent Lake and enjoy the comfort of 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed.
- Standard Room Club Level - This room will cost you US$ 528, sleep 5 adults and offer you the views of Disney's BoardWalk Inn Courtyard Leisure Pool.
- Deluxe Room Club Level - At the rate of US$672, 6 adults can sleep in these rooms and they will get the views of Disney's BoardWalk.
- Outer Building Garden Room Club Level - This room costs US$738, and offers the views of Disney's BoardWalk Inn Gardens. 2 adults can sleep in these rooms.
At Disney's Boardwalk Inn, you will get 5 different categories of dining options. Whether you are a vegetarian, a teetotaler, a foodie or even on diet; the dining options available will take care of your dining needs. Below are the options:
- Fine Dining - If you are a gourmet diner, your dining needs will be best taken care of at the Flying Fish Café.
- Unique/Themed Dining - For themed dining, the Big River Grille & Brewing Works and Kouzzina by Cat Cora are the places to go.
- Casual Dining - If you just want to dine with friends on casual basis, try ESPN Club
- Quick-Service - Quick meals are best taken at the BoardWalk Bakery and Pizza Window
- Lounge - If you are looking for great views as you enjoy your evening drinks or meals, the Belle Vue Lounge is the place to be
- In-Room Dining - The resort offers 24-hour in-room service for those that want to have their meals indoors.
The resort is a haven for those that love the outdoors. Among the attractions that you can visit while staying at this resort include; Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame Plaza, Advanced Training Lab, Affection Section, The American Adventure, American Heritage Gallery and many more.
You will also be interested in knowing that you can engage in recreational activities such as basketball, riding bikes, kayaking and canoeing, campfires, carriage rides, children activities and in-room childcare, golfing at the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, wagon rides and sailing.
If you are looking for a place to take your kids for an enjoyable summer, then Disney's BoardWalk Inn should be your choice. Contact us today and we will get you packing.
Things we blog about
- All Inclusive
- Awesome Travel Stuff
- Before your trip
- Cultural Exchanges
- Culture & History
- Escorted or Guided Tour
- Local Events
- Outdoor Activities
- Rest & Relaxation
- River or Ocean Cruises
- Sea & Sand
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Anchorage, Ak, United States
- Andalusia, Spain
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Berlin, Germany
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Boston, Ma, United States
- Cairo, Egypt
- Calgary, 01, Canada
- California, Usa